Monday, November 2, 2009

IT'S THAI TIME!

Too excited not to blog about this before all other recent and not so recent events... I just booked a flight to Thailand today for Christmas, leaving the 25th returned the 2nd.  I am very excited - planning to see the grand palace, take a tuk tuk ride, ride elephants through the jungle, snorkel, relax, and get a tan. Can't wait. time for a countdown... considering my next day off of work is December 25th. Yep. Christmas Day. Saweeet. I am planning on going to Bangkok for a couple days and then to fly to Phuket (the beach) for some more fun. Here is a picture of a beach in Phuket... and if it looks familiar it's because it's a famous poster! Woo.

Yes. this IS where Emily will be spending her Christmas.
Don't be too jealous... join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment