Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm a teachaaaaaaa WOW. how did that happen?



Yep. That's right, I am actually a real teacher. Crazy huh?  Didn't think it would ever happen?  Yeah well me either.  But here I am.  4 months in. 1/3 finished with my contract. Time flies. I decided to make a posting about my kids and other random school pics/events.  First the kids had their school pictures, which involves about 12 pictures, some in costumes (princesses outfits with props - don't ask me!), some in their very formal school uniforms, some in hogwart-like robes, and of course a group photo. Here are some pictures I managed to capture from this event.

Here they are! My class in their sharp unis

Jina, Joshua, Emily, Thomas... all the girls love Joshua!
Here are some randoms that I have taken during my time here.  There are a couple dance party pictures, a couple caught in the moment reading, and a nice one of some of my whiteboard artwork, pretty beautiful if you ask me. :-) Enjoy.  this post is dedicated to kid pictures.

The Sexual Violence Cow... an odd presentation our kindergarteners attended with this cow man using puppets to explain sexual violence. couldn't say much more. it was all in Korean.




Some favs. Daniel and Sunny SO cute!
















A Pistachio class dance party and YES of course in their uniforms which they were about 3 times in a year.  Such special outfits required a bit of fun.

Yep here is my whiteboard artwork.  You might need to click on this one to see it up close. I am usually the WORST whiteboard artist but I was quite proud of this masterpiece.  It diagraphs how crayons are made.


More cuties! :-) LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment