Friday, December 25, 2009

Just a Quick Merry Christmas!

Hello All... or I guess hello to anyone that reads this blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Currently, it is December 25th where I am, 24th for all you back in the states.  I just wanted to write a quick message saying Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, miss you all!
The holiday season is just not the same here in Korea.  I am missing many things. And without these many things Christmas is not Christmas at all. First, I miss my family.  They are the people I spend every December 24-25 with. Without them, I don't really realize that it is even Christmas time.  Secondly, there is NO snow. Snow is oddly important on the holidays to this native Minnesnowtan girl. This is my first Christmas without these two essential parts of the holidays. Family and Snow for me. I don't think I ever really realize how important those two things are until I moved to Korea and am currently experiencing Christmas without these so very important things. While I am very excited for my trip to Thailand (My flight leaves in 6 hours!), I hope I can spend every holiday from now on with my family.
MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas time... simply having. a wonderful christmas time.
in 12 hours I will be in 90 degree weather. ahhhhh - better go pack! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment