Monday, February 1, 2010

and 1 month later...

Hello Blog Followers, or those of you that have stuck around long enough putting up with my bad blogging skills, 

I am still alive and living in Seoul. I have yet to update you all on many things that have happened since I last wrote. I just finished with the 1 dreadful week each month that report cards are due. And sadly, in another 3 weeks, it repeats itself. 
Here is a quick overview of what has happened that I have yet to blog about (sorry all!) 
  • visited the DMZ - the border of South Korea and North Korea (blog entry to come)
  • Dr. Fish - had thousands of little fish nibble the dead skin off my feet
  • had a wonderful Christmas concert with my little kindies (kindergarten) which involved a choreographed dance and singing of course (pictures to come)
  • Thailand trip: had a great Christmas/New Years in Thailand, wonderful weather, beautiful sights, amazing food - really couldn't have asked for better.  rode elephants, snorkeled, fed monkeys, swam in the sea :-) many pictures and a blog entry to come 
  • Moved!: I moved one door down haha I know big move however, this room is much nicer.  Bigger bed, bigger refrigerator, just better. :) perhaps another move to come soon? I will keep you posted. 
  • biggest snowfall of 100 years: So, snow is not a really common thing in Korea, especially a lot of it.  The day after we got back from Thailand, Korea got the most snow it has seen for over 100 years. beautiful, amazing, felt like home! and yes, life stopped here. Guess that's what happens when you don't get a lot of snow
  • boss's wedding: went to my first korean wedding... it was interesting. I have some pictures to share but of course will do so in a blog to follow this quick update. 

Hope all is well with everyone and I really do hope to get to posting a new blog entry soon. Down time is very special here in Korea and I only get so much of it. Hope my lack of blogging hasn't discouraged you from following. I knew I wouldn't be good at this blog business... but this is my best shot. 

PS. Today is February 1st! I arrived on July 10th. In about a week, I have been in Korea for 7 months. One word to that... WOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment