Monday, September 21, 2009

Hong Kong? OK!

Much to update on but due to a lack of time, which always seems to be the case here, I will only talk about a couple things. First, Mike is now here! So crazy that he is here with me in another country. It's been really fun so far to have him here and I am so happy that he seems to be enjoying it all. :-)
The most recent news, actually as of this morning, is that I will be in Hong Kong in 2 weeks!  The wonderful holiday of Chuseok (like Thanksgiving here) gives us a three day weekend. I will be heading to H K on October 2nd and returning on the 4th. and.... ready for the punch.....? we are going to be visiting and staying at HK Disneyland! 3 days spent as a child, ahh can't wait to leave the country for a bit.
http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage
I guess they have Space Mountain, It's a Small world, and a very nice looking castle and who could forget... the boatload of characters who roam the park.
Anyway, that is all from me for now.  Much more to say so little time.  And once again it IS report card time of the month. agh. the months are flying because I always feel like I am doing report cards. Oh work work work. I will try and post a nice long one with beautiful pictures sometime soon.
oh and YES if anyone is wondering I AM still faithfully following my MN Twins. only 2 games back, come on guys! I did get to see a baseball game here, LG Twins. but like I said more on that later. Bed time!

I decided to leave you with this tasty morsel of typical Korea.  One late late night a couple weekends ago, I walked by this store called there is no answer. OK so interesting store name BUT even more interesting is the toilets which seem to be used as some sort of display.  I mean of course, the best thing to display clothing on is a toilet.  I then found the title of the store to be very fitting. Really Korea? There really is NO answer.



Ummm yes I would like to buy that shirt there, yes yes the one sitting on the toilet, no no not on the seat of the toilet, on the tank. THANK you.

No comments:

Post a Comment