Friday, August 14, 2009

i am now a millionaire.

and that's no joke. I am now a millionaire... in Korean won!! Woo payday. I was paid on Monday for all my hard work the last month. I have now been making plans - going shopping all day Saturday, buying a cell phone, treating myself to great dinners, looking to buy a bicycle (more on this later). It has been a great week!

Tomorrow, Friday, we have a field trip - my first one at school! I am excited, I'd say almost more than the kindergartners are. :) We are going to a blow up (inflatable) play land. Looks pretty cool. If I wear socks, pants, and a long sleeve shirt, I can go down the slides too. It's supposed to be 91 degrees tomorrow. hmm.. maybe I won't go down the slides with the kids..?

Lastly, I have unveiled the new title of my blog. I figured I have earned this title, Seoul Woman, now that I have been here over a month. Hope all is well in the States. Miss everyone and I welcome any and all visitors.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Em, I just love reading about all your adventures. Hiking for 11hrs OMG eating all those types of fish. WOW I am impressed. I bet I would hate it there- I only like fish filets :) You are truly taking advantage of this experience & again I am so proud of you. Way to expand your horizons & experience the world! YOU GO GIRL!! :) When does Mike get to Korea?

    ReplyDelete