Friday, July 31, 2009

THE kids!

So, it just so happened that birthday celebration day was on Friday July 24th this month. I guess we celebrate birthdays every month on the third Friday. The whole school, (all the kindergarten and pre-k) meet in the library and sing a song or two and recognize all the birthdays for that particular month. After we did this, we met back in the classroom and enjoyed some cookies and juice that my KT (Korean teacher) had brought to celebrate the last day of one of the girls in my class. She is moving to a new area of Seoul and of course a new Poly. I brought my camera with this day to work and got a couple memorable pictures to share - they are really THE cutest kids ever! ENJOY!















Top: All the kids gathered in the library - SO many Korean children
Bottom: All the July BDays. I teach Danny (3rd from the right) and Yujin (2nd from the right)
















Top: My class again... this time enthralled in a video I put on as part of the bday celebration! Bottom: MY CLASS!!! I love them. They are the best - really. Missing one though... and the girl right in front of me is moving! :( (CHECK OUT MY PEACE SIGN!) haa
Oh and lastly, the view out my classroom window... Cool. I live in the city no doubt. Multiple times a day we hear beeping. Koreans love their horns. Weirdly, it is just part of life for these kids. I always turn my head and want to look out the window to see what is happening. I'm sure this tendency will fade fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment